Stephanie Maria Lee
Born and raised in Perth, Australia.
Established the online artist profile GreyRadian in 2009.
Moved to Tokyo, Japan in 2017 to pursue a career in the video games industry, and made the big jump to become involved in the NFT industry since 2021. Her works as a game artist have been in projects published by Nintendo, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and more coming soon.
As GreyRadian, she joined the NFT space as one of the very first anime artists, and pioneered the inclusion of commercial-use licenses in NFTs with her Himé Designs collection.
Co-founded the first anime-influenced NFT community called Anifam, and as one of the founders she has been an influence in popularising the anime art style in the NFT space in 2021.
Also an artist curator on NFT marketplace Makersplace, now currently working on DenDekaDen as the Art Director.
- 2022 NFT Liverpool, Adele GalleryLiverpool, UKCurated by Paris Hilton
- 2021 STRATOSPHERE, Cathay view Art ZoneBeijing, ChinaThe largest NFT exhibition in the world (at the time)
- 2021 Crypto Art Week Asia Japan, Circus TokyoShibuya, JapanCurated by Noriaki Nakata, Mari Asada
- 2021 Empowered by Paris, Sevens FoundationMetaverseCurated by Paris Hilton
- 2012 Perspectives, Art Gallery of Western AustraliaPerth, AustraliaArtwork selected as one of the top graduating art students in Western Australia.